Shipping Charges & Terms
We can usually ship in-stock items from our facility within 1-3 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Some items may ship to the customer directly from the manufacturer or a vendor partner. Shipping estimates do not include transit times. Estimated transit times are as follows:
|Economy||2 to 5 Days||3 to 6 Days||4 to 7 Days||6 to 9 Days||10 to 13 Days|
|Ground||1 to 2 Days||2 to 3 Days||3 to 4 Days||4 to 5 Days||4 to 5 Days|
|3 Day||3 Days||3 Days||3 Days||3 Days||3 Days|
|2 Day||2 Days||2 Days||2 Days||2 Days||2 Days|
|Next Day||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day||1 Day|
FedEx Ground delivery is used for most orders. This requires a physical street address and not a Post Office Box. Smaller packages may be sent by US Mail. Most packages will be sent using a tracking or delivery confirmation method.
Alaska and Hawaii customers must ship 2 Day minimum.
Customers can expect an extended delivery date if a product ships directly from the manufacturer, if a custom order is requested or if a product is on back order from the manufacturer.
Most products ship with a flat, per-item shipping charge. This shipping charge is determined by the product manufactures and will be visible once you have added an item to your shopping cart.
Orders shipping to Puerto Rico require extra handling charges. We will contact these customers.
Lone Star Fire & Safety Equipment, LLC reserves the right to contact customers with regard to extenuating shipping costs associated with bulky orders that result in higher than normal freight costs which are not covered by the system’s standard calculated freight. The customer will be notified before the order is filled and the customer will have the opportunity to approve or reject the revised freight. A rejection of the revised freight will result in the cancellation of the order.
Please contact us by email or telephone at (214) 385-0251 regarding international orders.
ANY PRODUCT RETURN MUST BE MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS AFTER THE CUSTOMER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT.
- If a product purchased from Lone Star Fire & Safety Equipment, LLC is returned to us on a timely basis and the product meets our return criteria as stated below, the customer will receive a full refund for the product.
- Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately upon receipt.
- Shipping and handling costs will not be refunded.
- If the product was purchased with a credit card, credit for the refund will be applied to that card.
- If the customer paid with a check or money order, the customer’s refund check will be issued within 15 days after our receipt of the returned product.
- The customer must include a completed Product Return Form, a copy of the original packing slip and the invoice number with the returned product.
- Returned products must be received by us in unopened original packing with no evidence of use.
- Non-returnable products include: Close-out, promotional and other discount products and custom products. Only defective products or products having customization mistakes are returnable.
- If a customer returns a product for a size or style exchange, the customer is responsible for the return shipping and handling charges. We recommend that the customer use a traceable shipping method and insure each product that is being returned. We are not responsible for any product lost or damaged during the return shipment process.
- No expired or dated product may be returned or exchanged.
- ANY PRODUCT RETURN MUST BE MADE WITH 45 DAYS AFTER THE CUSTOMER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT.
SHIP RETURN PRODUCT WITH FREIGHT PREPAID TO:
Lone Star Fire & Safety Equipment, LLC
Attention Product Returns
817 Mist Flower Drive
Little Elm, TX 75068
WARRANTY ISSUES AND DISCLAIMER
- Any product that has been put into service and is believed to be defective falls under the manufacturer’s warranty if there is one available. The product should be returned to Lone Star Fire & Safety Equipment, LLC. We will deliver it to the manufacturer for evaluation. Repair, a replacement or a refund will be due at the discretion of the manufacturer based upon the results of the manufacturer’s evaluation.
- LONE STAR FIRE & SAFETY EQUIPMENT, LLC DOES NOT MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY CUSTOMER REGARDING THE QUALITY OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY LONE STAR FIRE & SAFETY EQUIPMENT, LLC OR THE FITNESS OF ANY SUCH PRODUCT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY LONE STAR FIRE & SAFETY EQUIPMENT, LLC TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.