- Interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material in the palm provides ISEA level A8 cut resistance for some of the highest cut-resistance available on in the industry.
- Waterproof H2X™ barrier lining passes ASTM F1670/F1671 requirements and meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29CFR 1910.1030).
- Interior liner is sewn-in, so it won’t pull out when you remove the glove
- Durable TP-X® palm material is highly abrasion-resistant, and provides a strong grip.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection prevents smash injuries.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure provides great fit and easy on and off between calls.
- Machine washable.
SizesUsing a soft measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around the knuckles, excluding the thumb. Your hand should be open with the fingers together. Compare this measurement to the chart below to determine your glove size.
|7.5 – 8”||8 -8.5”||8.5 – 9”||9 – 10”||10 – 11”|